Health outcomes surveys were conducted by telephone with Project Access patients on a voluntary basis. Post-test surveys were administered to patients who exited Project Access and who had participated in a pre-test survey conducted shortly after their enrollment in the program. Scores for the survey instrument range from 5 (best possible self-reported health) to 25 (worst possible self-reported health). There is a range of 21 possible scores in this survey. Negative difference scores represent improvement and positive difference scores represent a deterioration of perceived health.
- 2014 Project Access Health Outcomes
- 2013 Project Access Health Outcomes
- 2012 Project Access Health Outcomes
- 2011 Project Access Health Outcomes
- 2010 Health Outcomes Survey Results