Central Plains programs achieve measurable results.
People get healthier.
The vast majority of patients report that their health is improved. Research shows that the reported improvement is statistically significant and clinically substantive.
- Project Access 8 Year Operations Analysis
- ECM advocacy document
- 2014 Project Access Health Outcomes
- 2013 Project Access Health Outcomes
- 2012 Project Access Health Outcomes
- 2011 Project Access Health Outcomes
- 2010 health outcomes survey results
Patients are connected to health care providers.
Thousands of patients have received donated health care from physicians, hospitals and other health care providers.
The community saves money and uses resources effectively.
Coordinating care at the time of need prevents higher costs later in the course of an illness.
- Click here for research results that demonstrate return on community investment.