Get Help

Learn More
A doctor holds the hand of a patient in a wheelchair.


Learn More
Stock image of a health insurance application.

Project Access has helped thousands of Sedgwick County residents by coordinating donated health care services. If you are uninsured, need medical help and have lower income, we may be able to help you, too!

Your privacy matters

You have privacy rights under a federal law that protect your health information, limiting who can look at and receive it. Project Access will safeguard your records from unauthorized disclosure.

This Patients Privacy Notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can obtain access to this information. Please review it carefully.

Right to complain

If you believe your rights with respect to health information have been violated, you may file a complaint with Project Access or with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. To file a complaint with Project Access, please contact the Privacy Officer, [Project Access 1102 South Hillside Wichita, KS 67211]. All complaints must be submitted in writing. You will not be penalized for filing a complaint.